- Last year, 19 years-old IG star Belle Delphine made headlines because people allegedly got herpes after drinking the bathwater (in which she allegedly bathed) she sold on her online boutique for $30 per bottle.
- Not long after, her IG, which accumulated more than 800,000 followers, was removed from the platform after a bunch of incels mass reported (they were mad that she's making money off of their "simp" brothers) her explicit high-key pedophilic pictures.
- After almost a year of absence, Belle Delphine showed signs of life after posting an explicit video where she sings about her bathwater being sold out, her haters being mad, having no tits but a big ass while she's... well doing explicit "dancing" (there's no way I'm describing wtf she's doing on that vid).
- On the video, she links her newly opened OnlyFans (because of course) as well as her new IG account (but it's already gone lmao) AND a TikTok account (won't somebody think of the children???).
- Her Patreon, on which she charges up to $2,500 per month for her "lewd content" remains inactive.
Why was I gone for so long?— Belle Delphine (@bunnydelphine) June 18, 2020
well I wanted to come back earlier but I suppose jumping off a roof into a kids paddling pool wasn't a good idea so I guess I had to stick with the rap video pic.twitter.com/z8YfESmUSL
sources: 1, 2, 3