TRINA.... is now cancelled 🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️ ! The 2nd part of the video is worst 😩 GO GO GO WHOS NEXT! 🥴 pic.twitter.com/eHsYFWwPn0— Saiyla Moon 🌙 (@SaiylaMoon_) June 3, 2020
Part 2 pic.twitter.com/eh3UIupPvE— Saiyla Moon 🌙 (@SaiylaMoon_) June 3, 2020
- Trina is a Miami rapper and reality TV personality known for early 00's hits such as Da Baddest Bitch and That's Cool (feature with Silkk the Shocker).
- The Soul Train Music Awards nominee decided to show her ass this morning on the Trick & Trina Morning Show, calling protesters "animals" and insisting that the curfew should be from "6 p.m. to 6 a.m." to "keep these animals off the streets that are running around Miami-Dade County acting like they have escaped from a zoo."
- Trick Daddy, broken clock, fellow Miami rapper and reality TV personality who featured Trina on the 1998 track Nann N—a, tried to interject and save her from making a fool of herself.
- The MTV Sucker Free Summit Awards nominee insisted on being loud and wrong, claiming that her friend's store was vandalized, citing black on black crime and saying she's not afraid of cops because she knows her rights and has a license, registration and insurance.
- The actress, who portrayed Woman Placing Bet in The Cookout 2 (2011), claimed on Twitter that she had time today, but deleted several tweets upon being dragged by Black Twitter.
- UPDATE: She apologized this morning: "I'm automatically speaking for black people and I’m not gonna say 'Hey black people are animals,' I didn’t say all of my people—I'm not talking about you, not the protesters, the people trying to make change... I'm just speaking from where I felt, things that I saw. I would never say that or call black people animals. That's not who I am."
Wasn’t Trina just in Walmart acting like an ‘animal’ because some white lady called her a N**** ? 🤔🧐— ItGIRL (@AaliyahJay) June 3, 2020
She’s constantly on TV acting like an “animal” ready to fight ppl over he said she said, but when white police officers murder us and we protest, were animals and need to be locked up?— ItGIRL (@AaliyahJay) June 3, 2020
I’m obviously very disappointed and disgusted with Trina’s remarks. It hurts, but I don’t love a single celebrity more than Black life and the preservation of it. I’m removing my stan card and getting back to focusing on what matters.— Small Freedia (@KidFury) June 3, 2020
Trina said fuck yall...— CHUCK INGLISH (@Chuckisdope) June 3, 2020
🗣i g0t mY li€en$e aNd rEGistR@tI0n .. DaFuQ
Like she cracked the code on how to keep The Police from shooting her black ass 🤔
Its behooving how dense alot of you old niggas are...
To refer to your own as "animals" is so despicable. Thank you for the memories, Trina, but good riddance to you and Black celebrities like you. Y'all are failing us.— Michael Arceneaux (@youngsinick) June 3, 2020
Let me add on to her tweets not loading rant pic.twitter.com/tRUK9U8Oy6— ♋️ (@NubianNadja) June 3, 2020
Trina said she good, because she got her license, registration, and insurance. Please go tell that foolishness to the families of Sandra Bland, Philando Castile, Jonathan Ferrell, and plenty others. Since you got so much time today.— TaReef KnockOut طَرِيف 👊🏾 (@TaReefKnockOut) June 3, 2020
How are you subtweeting yourself rn— Najma Sharif (@overdramatique) June 3, 2020
Still The Saddest: Trina Slip N Slides Around Apology For Respectability Rant Aimed At 'Animals', Everyone Including Khia Continues Castigating Her https://t.co/93RX77H8YS— Bossip (@Bossip) June 4, 2020
(Prince Williams / Getty) pic.twitter.com/ffQ2A6LMvs
SOURCES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.
Me deleting Pull Over from my library.