- Follow up to this post where Lea Michele's ex Glee co-star exposed her for threatening to shit in her wig
- Lea Michele initially posted in support of Black Lives Matter to "be a show of support for our friends and neighbors and communities of color during this really difficult time"
- She doesn't remember what she exactly said to her Black co-stars and says "it's not really the point".
- After getting dragged and shamed, she's now "focus[ing] specifically on how my own behavior towards fellow cast members was perceived by them".
- She promises to "be better in the future from this experience".
- Also talks about her current pregnancy: "I am a couple of months from becoming a mother and I know I need to keep working to better myself and take responsibility for my actions, so that I can be a real role model for my child and so I can pass along my lessons and mistakes, so that they can learn from me".