You guys, my MOM sent me this, thinking I'd be pleased. I was like "Thanks Mom, have you checked out my blog lately? No? No, nothing, it's fine, everything is fine" 😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐— Meg Cabot (@megcabot) May 26, 2020
Another day, another author revisiting their most famous work in the modern day.
(Thankfully this time, it's good)
- This takes place as a bit of an interlude between the "Diaries of a Middle School Princess" books, about her half-sibling Olivia.
- Grandmere is partying on Mia's yacht when they are SUPPOSED to be social distancing!
- Apparently one of the cases in Genovia is from an (of course) American Tourist.
- Mia is basically doing everything proper governments should do, which means of course her old grandmother is hellbent on doing the opposite.
- There are 16 entries in this series, so excuse me while I read them all. I linked to the general tag page page, the images on the relevant entries look like the above.
src / 2