ONTD TOURNAMENT: Most Overrated TV-Show [NOMINATIONS]
When does ONTD come together more when there’s room for complaining about other people’s bad opinions? If it’s engagement rings or tattoos – jackals show up.
Now it’s time for us VS society: Which TV-show is most overrated?
Welcome in the nomination post.
- Per usual, we work with the ‘+1’ principal. Someone posts a name, you comment +1 if you agree. Feel free to motivate your choice, but GIVE ME THAT PLUS ONE to count;
- Don’t post before I have posted the three categories:
- Suggestions, questions, volunteering to help out
- Most Overrated TV-show
- Overrated TV-show That Blew Up Its Own Overratedness (for example: GoT);
- Every comment posted outside these categories won’t be counted;
- There will be no more than 16 nominees, and to become one they need at least 20 votes;
- Be as objective and global as possible: maybe you hate how Andorra was pushing a soap opera on you, but the majority of ONTD won’t know what you’re talking about. Aim for those shows that had (white) reviewers creaming themselves year after year.
- Starting from this post you will have six hours before voting threads are frozen;
- Every round will have six hours of voting, votes after those six hours since posting won’t count;
- I will try to team up fitting shows in the beginning (so per genre) where possible;
- Every other day (if my schedule will allow it) there’ll be a new round (sixteen – eight – four – two – winner winner blueberry dinner);
May the Most Overrated Show be rewarded once more!
Sources: me, my Sunday, that picture from creativecommons.org