JUST IN: Drake calls Kylie Jenner a “side piece” in unreleased song and then apologieshttps://t.co/YEOe5I2gpC— XXL Magazine (@XXL) May 21, 2020
- An unreleased track from Drake got leaked where he calls Kylie Jenner a 'side piece'.
- He brags in the song: "Kylie Jenner that's a side piece / Yeah, I got 20 motherfuckin' Kylies"
- He also name drops Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid, singing "Yeah, I got 20 damn Kendalls / Young slim baddies and they in Vogue / Yeah, I got 20 fuckin' Gigis"
- Drake posted to his Instagram saying it's an old song from 3 years ago and says he doesn't want any of his friends to feel 'disrespected'.
- Doesn't use the word 'sorry' anywhere or express regret, so not actually an apology
- If the song was written 3 years ago, that would've made Drake 30 and Kylie 19
- Drake has also previously hinted that he slept with Kylie's sister, Kim Kardashian
Drake really just exposed himself. Saying it was 3 years ago makes it worse. Wasn’t Kylie a teenager? And you wrote a song about cuffing a teenager at 30yrs of age 😐 pic.twitter.com/82wbJOiAmQ— ✌🏿 Real Talk W/ Bren (@HipHopAdequate) May 21, 2020
"A song that Mark ran last night on Night Owl Sound Live Set shouldn't have been played. It's a song that leaked 3 years ago and got scrapped shortly after. He was just going to deep in the Drake / Future catalogue. Last thing I'd want to do is wake up having any friends of mine feeling disrespected so I just had to say that to start off the day."
sources: 1, 2, 3