Universal Orlando plans to reopen in June after being shuttered for months due to COVID-19 https://t.co/ECWLSGc04D— The Hollywood Reporter (@THR) May 21, 2020
- Their reopening plans were approved by the Orange County Task Force, it now goes to the Mayor and Governor for approval (they will approve it cause they're up Universal and Disney's asses).
- Currently City Walk is open with limited hours and limited restaurants.
- The first week will have phases: June 1-2: Team Members only, June 3-4: "special guests" aka annual pass holders, and then June 5th will be open to the public.
- Guests and Team Members will be required to wear masks and get their temperatures checked.
- Will have social distancing markers and hand santizer stations throughout the park.
- Will eliminate single rider queues, implement online reservations for certain attractions (they already do this for the rides everyone hates: Jimmy Fallon and Fast and Furious).
- Will have mobile food ordering and contactless pickup.
- Didn't mention any capacity limits, anything about sanitizing attractions, or how they'll handle employees who get sick.
ONTD, would you risk it just to ride The Hulk?