In a lengthy note on instagram the singer
- for some reason brings up Beyonce, Doja, Cardi and Kehlani's songs and asks if they can sing about sexuality, why can't she write about being "embodied by being in love" and abusive relationships without being called retrograde by "female writers and alt singers"
- claims to be not not a feminist but wants there to be a place in feminism for women who say no but men hear yes, and women who get their voices taken away from them by "stronger women" or "men who hate women"
- announces a second book of poetry in the works. Proceeds from both books will go to Native American foundations
- announces a new album September 5th! But does not say which year
- also posted a photo of Jack Antonoff, but why should I repost. Safe to say he'll have a hand in the new album.