Twilight Actor Gregory Tyree Boyce, 30, and Girlfriend Found Dead in Las Vegas https://t.co/NLXPq1S0kY— People (@people) May 18, 2020
- Twilight actor Gregory Tyree Boyce, 30, and his girlfriend Natalie Adepoju, 27, have been found dead in Las Vegas. They were found on May 13. Their cause of death is still pending.
- Gregory Tyree Boyce was best known for his role as Tyler Crowley in the first Twilight movie.
- Boyce is survived by his 10-year-old daughter, and Adepoju is survived by a young son.
- Boyce's mother shared a tribute to her son, saying that he was a great chef, that cooking was his passion and that he was in the process of starting a wing business.
- Adepoju's family have started a GoFundMe to help with funeral arrangements.
- Boyce's last post on Instagram was of him wishing Adepoju a Happy Mother's Day:
Twilight actor Edi Gathegi paid tribute to them on twitter:
Sad to hear about #twilight young brother Greg Tyree Boyce his girl Natalie Adepoju’s passing, too young. I know the west wings he was cooking up was fenda be 🔥. Sad day. May they both RIP🙏🏿— Edi Gathegi (@iamedigathegi) May 19, 2020