17 Infuriating Out-Of-Character TV Moments That Almost Ruined Your Favorite Shows https://t.co/5k1ZobzvZA— BuzzFeed (@BuzzFeed) 14. Mai 2020
- In Parks and Rec, when Leslie and Ron literally stopped talking to each other for years just because Leslie forgot to cancel their lunch plans.
- In The Office, when Andy abandoned Erin to go sailing on his family's boat with his brother, never contacted her, and then came back a total jerk.
- In Grey's Anatomy, when Alex spent 16 years on his redemption arc, fell in love, became a respected doctor, and then randomly left his wife and the hospital without notice to be with his ex.
- In Dexter, when Deb stopped caring about morals and started covering up for Dexter when she found out he was a serial killer.
- In Boy Meets World, when Topanga turned down a scholarship to Yale so she could be with Cory at a community college.