* Is promoting a satirical tell all book about his career and time on ANTM
* Left the show after cycle 18 due to wanting to move on
* On Tyra telling Kim (cycle 5) to dial back her sexuality - 'These girls are coached to speak their truth and tell Tyra who they are, and then Tyra said that, so it seemed a bit unfair. You can see it on that model’s face, like, “Wait a minute, I was told to say everything about myself, and now you’re telling me to not say this?”'
* On the race swapped 'Got Milk' photoshoot - 'Initially, I didn’t speak up. I was slightly horrified. I’m biracial, but I grew up identifying as black. My parents grew up under Apartheid in South Africa. So, to me, with understanding our own country’s history around race, I thought, “We’re really doing this?” There were just certain people working on the show in a senior position where several producers, not just myself, became very scared to speak up.'
* Pushes back both on people not knowing better then and the idea that the industry has changed to a great degree.
* Ken Mok doubles down....on taking responsibility! In addition to saying that people should be yelling at him to after hearing about Jay's comments for this piece he cites that ultimately things were up to him and Tyra and gives a glowing review of Jay.
Will you be buying his book ONTD?