• On March 16, the Met Gala was postponed indefinitely due to Covid-19.
• The original them of the 2020 Gala was About Time: Fashion and Duration. It took inspiration from the 1992 Sally Potter film Orlando. Nicholas Ghesquiere, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Meryl Streep, and Emma Stone were supposed to host the event.
• If you're looking for a long read, Vogue has posted an oral history on the event, and it includes numerous interviews with designers, editors, and celebs.
• A look back at the 2017 Met Gala
• GQ celebrates the men who committed to the theme.
• Tom and Lorenzo recap some of the more offbeat looks to hit the red carpet.
It's Met Gala Week at GFY, and we are going WAY BACK into the archives for this one. https://t.co/jcsKcta8OE— Heather & Jessica (@fuggirls) May 4, 2020
• The ladies at GoFugYourself take us back to the Met Gala carpets of the '70s, '80s, and '90s if vintage is more your thing.
And Bee, too. We would never forget Bee. https://t.co/ETPHqvbEn3— Heather & Jessica (@fuggirls) May 4, 2020
• GFY also took a look at all the outfits Anna Wintour has worn to her party.
in addition to all this coverage Vogue is hosting a livestream event tonight that will feature a performance by Florence Welch
vogue 1/vogue 2/vogue 3/gq/tlo/gfy1/gfy2