285 South video 1/4 (the rest of the live and their Heatwave-rewatch can be found under source below).
Short summary of their lives thus far (they're planning to do more).
- They had just starting dating when they filmed "Heatwave".
- Brendan’s mom was on set for that episode (Heatwave), it made Majandra very nervous.
- His mom was very distraught over Majandra’s sweeping abilities -or lack there of.
- She went to him to rehearse their first kiss. They barely knew each other and hated each other at the time.
- She said she needed to see what he kissed like to prepare herself for the actual scene.
- She thought he looked like a sloopy kisser.
- He thought it was very weird but agreed to do it, she left the trailer a changed person.
- The hardest scenes to film during the show were the scenes when Maria and Michael got along and they were fighting IRL.
- They have a weekly Zoom-meeting with Jason Behr (Max) och Nick Wechsler (Kyle).
- Majandra apparently always thought Brendan had a hearing condintion because he always speaks so loud.
- She just found out a few weeks ago that he doesn't, he just speaks loud lol.
- When their characters got pulled over by the police in "285 South", Majandra thought they got pulled over for real.
- "285 South" is their favourite episode.
- Brendan struggled alot with his wi-fi connection when they rewatched 285 South.
- Neither of them has seen the new show.
- Their project Baron and Toluca is still active and they have a another trailer ready to be released.
- Jason Behr popped by in the chat (during the live stream) and left some hilarious comments.
Their live while watching "285 South": https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjFfo5eaLW8BI_10HlrkSxgCYHuEmDAq1
Their live while watching "Heatwave": https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2F2719737DF5A5D6