- "The Jungle Book" and "The Lion King" relied on innovative virtual production techniques.
- "Maleficent: Mistress of Evil" made Angelina Jolie look like she was flying through the air.
- "Mulan" used wire work to allow its heroes to do gravity-defying stunts.
- "Aladdin," Will Smith donned a motion-capture suit, which allowed the film to create the Genie with CGI while still giving the character the actor's signature moves.
- And "Beauty and the Beast" built its sets from scratch whenever it could while using a fuckton of autotune.
- It took 3 days to do the iconic spaghetti scene in "Lady and the Tramp".
- tldr; Shortcuts, green screen, VFX, and some actual stunts!