- Chris Pratt and Anna Faris announced their separation in August 2017 and filed for divorce in October 2018.
- Anna Faris was first spotted with cinematographer Mike Barrett in September 2017, and they became engaged in February 2020. She recently said she wants to officiate her own wedding.
- Even though Anna & Chris have reported that they hold no grudges and get along well, Chris recently stated that he never felt "good enough" for Anna. When their relationship started to go downhill, he was "angry and not liking who he was."
- Chris was "very insecure about himself before he started dating Katherine." According to Chris, Katherine changed all of that, and he has a much healthier self-image now. “He goes out with friends more and is overall just much happier. Chris is much more laid-back with Katherine and is so comfortable and happy.”
- He also had some "life changing experiences" that required him to adjust the balance between family and career.
Sources: 1, 2, 3
I know this is a month old, but I hadn't seen it posted here.