Another 10-task challenge. You obviously don’t need to do all 10 tasks, choose as many as you want, but I figured it gives you some variety and allows you to pick and choose movies that fit your taste but also maybe lead you to watch something you wouldn’t normally seek out. For each task, you can pick whatever movie fits within the guidelines, I've added links to help you out. I tried to add tasks that would allow you to get movies on Netflix, Amazon Prime, and/or Hulu – but there’s also Kanopy and Hoopla (both of which you can get free access through your library or university). Have a different movie for each task – that is, don’t have the same movie for task 2 and task 6.
1. Shit's wild right now. Watch any movie featured on Rotten Tomatoes list of 150 Great Feel-Good Movies.
2. Watch any comedy directed by a woman.
3. Watch any movie where there's a virus/pandemic/outbreak of some sort.
4. The first week of April is "Read a Road Map Week" (???), watch any road trip movie.
5. Use THIS list to find an English language film you like then watch it’s foreign language counterpart OR find a foreign language film you like and watch it's English language counterpart.
6. Watch any movie featured on the Letterboxd list of best VFX.
7. Watch any movie featured on the Letterboxd list of underdogs.
8. Watch any movie featured on Edgar Wright’s 100 Favorite Comedies list.
9. Watch any rom-com.
10. April 26th is the 25th anniversary of the movie Friday. Watch Friday or any movie featuring any actor/actress in the movie.
ONTD, what do you plan on watching this month? What did you watch during the month of March?
SOURCES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
Previous 2020 challenges: January, February, March.
Previous 2019 challenges: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December.