- Alex Horne is the creator of Taskmaster, a reality show where 5 comedians compete for points in a series of ridiculous and arbitrary challenges
- Horne said that he will be issuing three challenges a week (indefinitely until self distancing is over) that individuals or families can compete in
- To participate you should send in videos no longer than 1 minute over Twitter
- He will try to watch them all and will pick winners
- Plans to compile all winners in a video montage
If you're befuddled what a challenge would look like this is the type of thing the show does:
ONTD what in-door activities are you doing to keep yourself entertained?