- Organisers are looking at ways to still get a party going;
- It wouldn't be a competition but to "honour the songs and artists" that would be participating this year;
- Catch? The songs won't be eligible to compete when Eurovision returns;
- It's up to the participating broadcasters if they send the same artist or a new one for when Eurovision returns (so either way next time a new song, but could be with the 2020 artist);
- It isn't clear yet how and where this alternative would happen.
Good idea, ONTD?