☠ (toddies) wrote in ohnotheydidnt,

toddies
ohnotheydidnt

Inside Corey Feldman’s wild screening of his sexual abuse film as it went off the rails




· Corey Feldman produced a documentary called "My Truth: The Rape of 2 Coreys." Per Feldman, the documentary had been rejected by traditional film distributors so his solution for this was to offer it available for streaming starting Monday March 9th to anyone who paid $20. Feldman promised to name pedophiles in the industry
· At 8pm on Monday (one day before the 10th anniversary of Corey Haim's death), while Feldman was hosting the premiere at the Director's Guild of America's Los Angeles headquarters, the streaming website ran into "technical difficulties" and customers were left with an error page
· While onstage, Feldman spoke to one of the film's producers and then directed the producer to put the phone call on speaker so the audience could hear the conversation. In the background, technicians could be heard saying the servers were being attacked by hackers while a message on the streaming site said hackers were trying to prevent the film from being seen
· From the audience, Rosanna Arquette encouraged Feldman to continue with the screening. Tuesday morning Feldman apologized for the difficulties and now says the doc will stream for 6 more days. It's unclear if the technical difficulties were caused by hackers or the amount of people attempting to tream. In the doc, Feldman alleges that Corey Haim was raped by Lucas co-star Charlie Sheen; Sheen, through a publicist, denies the allegations. Haim's mother Judy has also denied that her son was abused on the set of Lucas






source 2 3 4
Tags: charlie sheen, scandal, sensitive content
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 57 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →