- Seems very excited about Little Fires Everywhere and praises the power structure of the show behind the scenes as being very calm and female driven.
- The interviewer brings up "Big Bill's" tightey whiteys and Joshua says Bill Richardson is based on all the men he heard his mom and her girlfriends complain about in the 90s.
- He says it was very hard for the set team to find pop culture from the 90s to put around the Richardson home because he and Reese Witherspoon were pretty much in all of the movies in the 90s.
- Regarding his impending fatherhood, he says: “This is literally the most joyous moment of my life.” He also reveals baby girl Jackson is due in nineteen days.
- They both had a feeling Jodie was pregnant but he told her to wait until he was there to take the pregnancy test (she was filming a movie) so they found out together.
- He didn't gain any sympathy weight but says Jodie's only weird craving was oreo milkshakes, which he got her.
- He met Jodie at a charity benefit sketch show for the Parkland kids, he was a performer and she an attendee. He says he will be able to tell his daughter he saw her from across the room and that was it for him (but admits "lower regions" was the start of attraction).
the night i met my husband 😍 https://t.co/tlXqhO9oV2— Jodie Turner-Smith (@MissJodie) February 23, 2020