"My career would be over tomorrow if I spray painted myself brown and hopped on the cover of Vogue magazine and just started shitting on my ex." In his Netflix special, Pete Davidson responded to Ariana Grande calling their relationship a "distraction" https://t.co/2FyCDFULsj— The Hollywood Reporter (@THR) February 25, 2020
unfortunately for humanity pete davidson has a new stand up special out on netflix
less unfortunately for us he's talking shit about ariana in it:
- at some point in the recent past grande said in an interview that she dated pete "as a distraction"
- musing on the idea that he's an asshole if he talks about their past rl in public, in the special he says: "You're like, 'Pete, this isn't fair. You're airing out dirty laundry. How could you do that? Where did she say this stuff? To her friends in the confidence of her own home?'. No, she said it on the cover of Vogue magazine."
- he continued on saying: "Can you imagine if I did that? My career would be over tomorrow if I spray painted myself brown and hopped on the cover of Vogue magazine and just started shitting on my ex. Can you imagine if I did that shit? Like, 'Yeah, I was just fucking him because I was bored and then Fortnite came out.'"
- in conclusion: "She has her songs and stuff and this is what I have."
- he also says he gets too much hate and a lot of it is unfair when "he's just making jokes" lmao
- no twitter black heart emoji retort from ari yet
Pete Davidson calls Ariana Grande the ‘queen of shade’ & says she got her ‘fair run’ from the publicized breakup.— Pop Base (@PopBase) February 25, 2020
“She’s the queen of shade. That’s her job. She has music to it, I get it. I hope people feel the same way about my jokes. She got her fair run and fair stab at it.” pic.twitter.com/Tpx9LxHRvi
In new interview, Pete Davidson says Mac Miller’s death was the end of his engagement to Ariana Grande.— Pop Base (@PopBase) February 25, 2020
“I pretty much knew it was over around after that. That was really horrible and I can’t imagine what that sh*t is like. That sh*t is just terrible. She really loved him.” pic.twitter.com/4dzBknm3B2