- When asked what's their key to a happy marriage, he says "There’s no keys. There’s no rules...I just believe in knowing who you are when you start a relationship. And if you don’t, then that relationship probably isn’t going to work."
- He says it really helps that they're both private and they make each other laugh.
- Freddie and Sarah also accept each other's hobbies. For example, she has known he plays video games and if that were a problem for her, they wouldn't be together. Likewise, he respects her love of reality television, and won't mock it.
- Respecting your partner's likes is big: "If you love and respect someone, what brings them joy should make you happy, whether you’re involved with it or not. So, let your girls watch what they want to watch. Let your dudes watch what they want to watch. Don’t give them a hard time. And if you find yourself in one of those relationships, maybe it’s time to have a conversation."
- Freddie and Sarah have no plans to work together again but he'll never say never.
Which celebrity couple would devastate you if they broke up?