- On a scale of how mad she was - she was a ten.
- She liked her pencil because it was pink, had rainbows and she never used the eraser so it was big.
- She gets a perfect attendance pencil every year.
- She got the pencil back a few days later from a different girl.
- Ellen gave her a letter to explain her absence from class and keep up her attendance record.
- Ellen gave her gifts for the class and a huge perfect attendance pencil.
- She wants to become a science teacher (her mum is a teacher) she likes science and getting to do cool experiments.
- She was given $10,000 towards college.