- Thursday night Justin Bieber hosted a listening party for his new album.
- His guestlist included journalists, Def Jam employees, and other music industry people.
- Began “crying profusely” and “heaving sobs” during his opening speech, where he thanked Scooter Braun for his support.
- This album represents his “growth from a boy to a man.”
- Cried into wife Hailey Bieber’s neck as the album played.
- Mocked himself for crying so much. “I’ve gotta get it together… I’m gonna go shoot myself.” (He clarified he was joking)..
- Bieber expressed his interest to move on to some nonmusical activities with his wife.
- Winking he told the crowd “You know what that means. Things are about to get pretty freaky.”
This type of rhetoric terrifies me and makes me so sad. pic.twitter.com/ahXolRF2tf— Fan of that Gomez Girl (@SelOnTheBrain) January 23, 2020
Bought books to keep his marriage strong and 'affair-proof'. The book is titled His Needs, Her Needs: Building an Affair-Proof Marriage, and is written by Willard F. Harley Jr. The reviews are a mess.
- @ShawnMendes alongside @justinbieber @torikelly @HaileeSteinfeld @LewisCapaldi @samsmith @conangray @LionelRichie and more honouring Sir Lucian Grainge into the Hollywood Walk of Fame🏹🖤 pic.twitter.com/n5N0TjOVqK— SM Updates (@MendesNotified) January 23, 2020
[More] Justin at the Sir Lucian Grainge Walk of Fame ceremony in Hollywood, California. (January 24) pic.twitter.com/zRc06yBG9O— Justin Bieber Photos (@BiebernewsHQ) January 25, 2020
The UMG fam rolled up squad 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑 to celebrate UMG Chairman & CEO Sir Lucian Grainge’s Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame today!! 🙌 pic.twitter.com/PiTGybsjjo— Universal Music Group (@UMG) January 23, 2020
Justin filming at a daycare in Los Angeles, California today. pic.twitter.com/2ZEOuIBLdO— Justin Bieber Photos (@BiebernewsHQ) January 24, 2020
[More] Justin and Quavo filming at a daycare in Los Angeles, California today. pic.twitter.com/BPq0vQsUwN— Justin Bieber Photos (@BiebernewsHQ) January 25, 2020
Source: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7