about the issues surrounding mental health, the use of inflammatory language in this way is offensive and potentially harmful.’— Rebecca English (@RE_DailyMail) January 13, 2020
It’s clear from my conversations this morning that BOTH brothers are deeply, deeply unhappy about suggestions that Harry feels he has been ‘bullied’ out of the Royal Family by William.— Rebecca English (@RE_DailyMail) January 13, 2020
From spokespeople for The Duke of Sussex and The Duke of Cambridge: “Despite clear denials, a false story ran in a UK newspaper today speculating about the relationship between The Duke of Sussex and The Duke of Cambridge.”
Catherine was followed on the school run in the morning. The article with the photos got deleted.
The article mentioned in the statement has info that:
- apparently according to Harry, William was "insufficiently welcoming towards Meghan",
- brothers relationship has not recovered,
- H&M are tired of “constantly being told their place”,
- allegedly Meghan wants to leave because things are not working out for her,
- Harry is under pressure to choose,
- Meghan was seen without any rings (including her wedding ring) while visiting The National's Dorfman Theatre in London and taking her flight back to Canada.
Wow. I thought there was a tacit agreement not to photograph them on the school run. https://t.co/pVwzkUMCeH— Richard Palmer (@RoyalReporter) January 13, 2020
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex regard themselves as having been pushed away from the royal family by the “bullying” attitude of his brother the Duke of Cambridge, The Times understands https://t.co/9BLgR9zCr8— The Times (@thetimes) January 13, 2020
This line in @thetimes story by @valentinelow today is truly unbelievable, given the Sussexes have been married for a total of 20 months. Royal source says of Meghan: “She wants to leave," the source said of the duchess. "She thinks, 'It's not working for me.' pic.twitter.com/si5oyk8e4e— Russell Myers (@rjmyers) January 13, 2020
source: 1 2 3 4 5