Everyone's favourite product of nepotism appeared on the cover of Harper's Bazaar wearing an anatomical breast plate (designed by Tom Ford) to discuss her career, her friendships with exes, why she doesn't miss acting and her new Netflix show where she does not take schrooms (though her employees do)
- Has a new Netflix show called Goop Lab where her and her staff interview health experts and try out various products (drugs, they literally go do drugs).
- During an interview Gwyneth talks about how difficult it is for her because people think she's weahlthy beautiful and famous (no really here is the full quote): "Being the person that people perceive me to be is inherently traumatic."
- She and her current husband Brad Falchuck now live together (they spent the first year of their marriage in separate houses)
- Loves to keep in touch with her exes and says that her relationship with Chris Martin is always evolving and they are still very close (says it's not worth the effort if you don't have kids together tho). Is still in touch with (alleged) child abuser Brad Pitt.
- She "adores" Chris Martin's girlfriend Dakota Johnson.
- Hates watching herself on screen.
- Her last leading role was in the 2005 film Proof and she was pregnant and experiencing morning sickness during filming. That was when she deliberately started to move away from acting and she doesn't regret it.
- Her employees take schrooms on Goop Lab, her new TV show but she refused to do it not because she's against recreational drug use (she admits to taking MDMA) but because she doesn't want to be filmed being out of control