- Jennifer López is promoting her AWARD WINNING role as Ramona in Hustlers, her Super Bowl performance, and overall supreme ability to remain ONTD's fave
- The mother I never had hopes to get the Oscar she so ridiculously deserves next year
- Talks about having her insecurities magnified pon the press during the Bennifer era
- Refuses to say when she'll marry A-Rod
- Says she's much happier today than she's ever been
- "My journey to happiness wasn't about anybody else. There was no man that was going to walk into my life and make me happy. I had to be happy. It wasn't somebody else's job to love me. I had to love me."