Brad Pitt is expected to celebrate Christmas Eve with some of his kids without a monitor. https://t.co/8XzuVZTN9a— Us Weekly (@usweekly) December 11, 2019
- Brad Pitt is expected to celebrate Christmas Eve with Shiloh and twins Knox and Vivienne, without a monitor
- This will be the first Christmas since his divorce with Angelina Jolie in which a monitor won’t be present at Pitt’s house
- Zahara was present last year and he is “not expecting her this year”
- Brad's "source" says “He’s hoping they’ll want to spend the night, but he’s really just looking forward to Christmas Eve with them.”
- Brad was monitored by officials from the Department of Children and Family Services while with his kids. After coming to an arrangement, the supervised visits came to a conclusion with the exception of overnight visits.
- He got to spend Christmas last year with Zahara, Shiloh, Konx and Vivienne, which was supervised.