These LGBTQ Books Will Change the Literary Landscape in 2020 https://t.co/DtN2cdNTba— O The Oprah Magazine (@oprahmagazine) December 9, 2019
- Article mentions that 2019 was pretty queer (in pop culture) and that 2020 will only get better
- There's poetry, memoirs, autobiographies and even some ordinary fiction
- The list isn't entirely white and male
- The list is a gallery, so that's your decision to make
- Special mention for ONTD: "Imagine Call Me By Your Name set in Communist Poland and you'll get a sense of Jedrowski's moving debut about a consuming love affair amidst a country being torn apart." (Swimming in the Dark, by Tomasz Jedrowski)
Which LGBTQ book have you recently read and will recommend, ONTD?