Saoirse Ronan appeared on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert last night to promote Little Women.
- Talked about her fourth nomination for the Golden Globes, how you should attend award shows with a friend (or a kid, in Colbert's case) to make them fun.
- She says Greta hid her pregnancy through the Little Women shoot by wearing a uniform of sorts that included a jumper and a jacket over a thick woolen dress, and how she wore it even in the stuffy attic sets.
- Enjoyed getting the chance to
break Timothée Chalamet's heart (as Laurie) because he gets a lot of love and was "due a little heartbreak".
- Had met Meryl Streep when she was 15, but was still awed to work with her and thanked her after the scene they had together.
Timothée Chalamet appeared on The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon.
- Did not plan the dinner with Kid Cudi, Pete Davidson and Kanye earlier this year - messaged Cudi to wish him a happy birthday and was invited to dinner, then joined by the others. Hid in the bathroom to text his friends, felt like a fraud, but had a good time after a few drinks.
- Says he's not good at anything aside from acting - maybe would have done something with dance because his mom was a dancer. Jimmy shows a photo of him as a kid in some sort of dance performance playing Cupid.
- Used to list a special skill on his "acting resume" as juggling - then demonstrates.
- Loved the experience of making the film, and seeing everyone act with youthful abandon.
- Says he would play any role in a Greta Gerwig film, chair or tree included.
Source 1 2 3