• In this new Vanity Fair article we learn that Carrie Coon's character and her two kid (Finn Wolfhard and McKenna Grace), "have left everything they know and moved to a small town in Oklahoma after inheriting property from the father she didn’t know."
• A major part of the story will be about the family discovering their connection to the Ghostbusters, particularly Wolfhard and Grace's characters, who find out who their grandfather is and pick up proton packs themselves. fans have been speculating for months that these two are related to Egon Spangler, and this article seemingly confirms that.
• Paul Rudd plays a science teacher who was a child when the events of the 1984 film happened, and remains "obsessed" with the event and the Ghostbusters.
• The first trailer drops Monday and the film will be released in July 2020
• Jason Reitman, the director of the new film, shared a new poster on his Twitter.
source 1/source 2