Another 10-task challenge. You obviously don’t need to do all 10 tasks, choose as many as you want, but I figured it gives you some variety and allows you to pick and choose movies that fit your taste but also maybe lead you to watch something you wouldn’t normally seek out. For each task, you can pick whatever movie fits within the guidelines, I've added links to help you out. I tried to add tasks that would allow you to get movies on Netflix, Amazon Prime, and/or Hulu – but there’s also Kanopy and Hoopla (both of which you can get free access through your library or university). Have a different movie for each task – that is, don’t have the same movie for task 2 and task 6.
1. I don't know who is doing the updating of this list, but I want a word. Watch any movie on the 2019 edition of 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die.
2. Use the generator to find and watch any movie on the Random Movie Roulette list.
3. BBC Culture recently released their list of the 100 Greatest Movies Directed By Women. Watch one of those movies.
4. I'm still trying to do my all the movies ever nominated for best picture thing... soooo watch any movie that was nominated for Best Picture.
5. Watch a Lifetime-esque holiday movie (I'm talking cheesy shit like this).
6. Watch any movie that features someone who didn't start their career in acting - so Queen Latifah, Justin Timberlake, Cara Delevingne, Cher, Halle Berry, etc.
7. Watch any murder mystery.
8. Watch any movie on the Rotton Tomatoes list of the 50 Best Christmas Movies Of All Time (this is really just a way to force myself to finally watch It's A Wonderful Life).
9. Watch any coming of age movie.
10. Happy 2020! Watch any movie that is set around the New Year.
ONTD, what do you plan on watching this month? What did you watch during the month of November?
SOURCES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
Previous months challenge: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November.