Don’t know what else to do pic.twitter.com/1uBrXwviTS— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) November 14, 2019
- Taylor took to Twitter to share that Scooter Braun & Scott Borchetta are banning her from performing any of her old music during an American Music Award's Artist of the Decade performance.
- They have informed her that the performance of said music would violate the clause that states she is unable to re-record her old music this year. They consider the televised performance of these old songs would count as a new recording.
- They are also refusing to allow the use of her old music and prior performance footage in a Netflix documentary she has been filming for the past few years.
- Braun & Borchetta issued her an ultimatum that they will allow use of said recordings and footage ONLY if she:
A.) Promises to delay the re-recording of her Masters until at least 2021.
B.) Stops talking about Borchetta & Braun in public. (The fuck?!)
- Taylor is now calling on her fans to challenge & confront Borchetta & Braun, along with Braun's artists - Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Kanye West, etc. - requesting Taylor be allowed to perform her old music and all for its' use in her upcoming Netflix documentary.
ONTD, are you ready to be entertained? Will you be confront Scooter?