Rumer Willis is opening up about a traumatic experience involving her mother, Demi Moore.https://t.co/xmGgXUWGbS— Entertainment Tonight (@etnow) November 2, 2019
- On Monday's " Red Table Talk" Rumer Willis talks about her mother's overdose.
- From Moore's book " I inhaled some nitrous. I smoked a little spice , which is like man-made pot. It's not like I went wild and overdosed. I just had a weird reaction, a seizure, which is apparently not that uncommon when people do nitrous or " Whip -its,the diy version of laughing gas you get at the dentist office.. I scared Rumer so badly when she saw me there, semiconscious in front of her".
- Willis" I was there in the other room with 911 panicking because I was like ,either my mom is gonna die and I'm not gonna be in the room and I'm gonna feel the guilt of that for the rest of my life, or I'm gonna be there and see this image of my mom that I will never get out of my head" What will I do? Or will I have to call my sister's In the morning and tell them that my mom died and they are never gonna talk to me again".
- After the 2012 incident, Moore's 3 daughters did not speak to her for 3 years. Rumer and youngest daughter Tallulah open up about how they overcame the estrangement.
- Red Table Talk will air at 9am on Monday on Facebook.
Ontd: Have you read Demi Moore's book?