A lot of the stuff in the video was ridiculous and of course she recieved backlash, to which she did another apology video~.
She responded to the criticsm by claiming she was being real with her story, and that she had nothing to gain from the video as she didnt monetize it allegedly.
But on a new H3 podcast she was revealed to be lying. The video is not only monetized but she made over $8000 on that video alone. (3:30 mark of video).
She continues to lie throughout the video.
- Continually equates sexuality with gender
- Her "stimulation" comes from the P Spot not the G spot???
- She identifies as a man, she is a drag queen, and also a gay man
- Equates the he/she pronouns to name change after marriage, so she doesnt need to be referred to as he, doesnt think labels are a "big deal" (9:30 ish in video)
- Says she will continue to look like a female because thats her job/how she makes money, and she likes the "aesthetic" of a woman....