Another 10-task challenge. You obviously don’t need to do all 10 tasks, choose as many as you want, but I figured it gives you some variety and allows you to pick and choose movies that fit your taste but also maybe lead you to watch something you wouldn’t normally seek out. For each task, you can pick whatever movie fits within the guidelines, I've added links to help you out. I tried to add tasks that would allow you to get movies on Netflix, Amazon Prime, and/or Hulu – but there’s also Kanopy and Hoopla (both of which you can get free access through your library or university). Have a different movie for each task – that is, don’t have the same movie for task 2 and task 6.
1. Watch any movie that features an Oscar winning Best Original Song.
2. Watch any movie that features a tracking shot (explanation and examples, here).
3. Watch any movie that features voice over narration.
4. Watch any movie that’s has a scene in slow motion.
5. Watch any movie that features an actor or was directed by someone born in November.
6. Watch any movie that was In Competition at The Cannes Film Festival.
7. Watch any movie that is on The 100 Most Watchlisted Movies on Letterboxd list.
8. Movie poster clichés, it’s a thing. Watch any movie whose poster fits into one of the clichés listed here
9. Watch a streaming original movie.
10. Watch an erotic thriller.
ONTD, what do you plan on watching this month? What did you watch during the month of October?
SOURCES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
Previous months challenge: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October.