Miley Cyrus Is Receiving Backlash After Telling Women They "Don't Have To Be Gay" Because There Are "Good Men Out There" https://t.co/zKC4y9xvnu— BuzzFeed LGBTQ (@BuzzFeedLGBT) October 21, 2019
- During a joint livestream with her new boyfriend Cody Simpson, Miley Cyrus said: "Don't give up. You don't have to be gay, there are good people with dicks out there, you just gotta find them. You just gotta find a dick that's not a dick, you know what I mean?"
- After her boyfriend laughed at her words, she went on: "I always thought I had to be gay, because I just thought all guys are evil, but that's not true. There are good people out there that just happen to have dicks. I've only ever met one, and he's on this live."
- These comments come after she broke things off with her gal pal Kaitlynn Carter last month
Video of her saying this:
“Don’t give up, you don’t have to be gay, there are good dicks out there, you just have to find them”— • (@bljcmie) October 21, 2019
“I always thought I had to be gay because all guys are evil but that’s not true”
- @MileyCyrus what's good? pic.twitter.com/y3yjUGpCSN
- Of course, people are not happy with it and are dragging her on Twitter
Sources: 1, 2