"I got, like, the most unfollows ever in one day yesterday." https://t.co/CMz5zxd8x5— E! News (@enews) October 17, 2019
- "Bachelortte" alum Mike Johnson spoke of his recent exchange with KeKe Palmer on the show " Strahan, Sara , & KeKe" earlier this week.
- Johnson says he was just trying to change the course of the conversation when he asked co -host Keke Palmer out on the show.
- Johnson "What had happened was, she was asking me questions about Demi. I've messed up in the past by speaking publicly about my personal things. So, I vowed not to do that again. She was asking me questions. She had asked me a second question, and I really didn't want to speak on it. So, I did what most people would do in the situation that are good at doing interviews. They flip it".
- Johnson says he thought he was being " cute and innocent", but relized everyone didn't agree. Johnson" I got the most unfollows ever in one day". He says he could have asked Sara , but she is married. Johnson says he knows his mother, sister and grandma love him , if others dislike him.
- Palmer said on the show that she gets spooked by entertainers and it really scares her to date anyone in the industry. She said she felt ambushed, and that the whole thing was a "gag".
Ontd: How do you try to change a subject in a conversation?