Season 2 Winner of Rupaul's Drag Race posted an apology over her shitty behavior.
- She says the calmness of her introverted personality made it hard for her to handle the fame from Drag Race.
- She was judged and criticized for years and it took an emotional toll on her
- That's why she disappeared last year, she needed the break
- She realized she was being harsh on herself and tore herself down before others could
- She reacted without thinking out of fear and anger
- Expressed herself in ways that were misunderstood and offensive to some
- She humbly apologizes to those reading because her reactions represent her emotions but not her true character
- Took the time to realize she was great and could spread her greatness
- She knows right from wrong, she knows her online behavior was wrong and her mom didn't raise her to be like that
- She chooses not to be that person, she chooses to be great and not fight wars with anger but instead lead with dignity, honesty, and integrity
- Encourages everyone to stand together in love
- There are people she owes personal apologies to and has reached out to them privately to work it out
- Understand second chances are rarely given but asks for one and for you to forgive her past behavior and to continue to pray for her
- Allow her to be the king you were rooting her to be
Too little too late or never too late to make amends?