WHY WON'T THE LEARNING CHANNEL GIVE ME PROPER VIDEO CLIPS!
- El Cuchado meets with Father Evelin (omg she's the spitting image of her dad, it's actually kind of adorable) to ask for her hand in marriage via Google Translate. Buddy, it is hard to say "Quisiera casarse con tu hija?" (hold on, did I do that right?)
- but pops knows what's up and says the uphill battle is going to be with his daughter
- Catfish Victim Jenny decides to leave India and says her final goodbye to Sumit (*throws chocolate: "LIAR"!), honestly someone last week said it best, it's like we've been watching the same conversation between these Catfish: The After School Special for three damn weeks
- we see a little traditional Korean wedding where Deavan (who is pregant again) wears a traditional hanbok that Jihoon's family and Jihoon very sweetly compliment her when she wears it. She kinda gets a little rude about it like sis, you've dated Korean men, moved to South Korea, but never Googled Korean weddings.
- "I'm hot, I'm sweaty, I'm not sure what I'm doing or what they're saying to me." You experience all as an American bride too but she starts to come around
- Tiffany and her Shoulders meet with the director of the wellness center about what to expect of Ronald when she leaves
- Rinsing Kween Evelin goes up in a hot air balloon and like her pops, she's knows what's up even though she's said she didn't want to get married
- Brigham Young University's proposal was quite cute. Evelin no dijo, 'si', ella dijo:
- We get our hearts broken in two when Daniel has to say goodbye to Ronald (yes OP actually cried)
This episode has been brought to you by the Amazon Bestseller: A Gringo's Guide to Proposing to Your Indifferent Girlfriend.