Lawyers representing embattled Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes in a lawsuit want off the case, writing in court papers that she hasn’t paid them in more than a year. https://t.co/gZyv3WhW2Y— The Washington Post (@washingtonpost) October 5, 2019
- Once you get the grifting spirit, you can't be stopped!
- Steve Jobs Cosplayer and Lover of Birkins Elizabeth Holmes is facing both criminal and civil charges due to her love of money and prestige and not like you know, love of wanting to help people
- she is facing criminal charges for the SEC next summer, however her other lawyers in her civil case (in which overpriced Walgreens is a co-defendant) has not paid her lawyers and they'd very much like to break up with her
- her unpaid counsel stated they haven't been paid and would like to exclude themselves from the narrative because they don't they'll ever get paid, so they'd like to peace out
- It is unclear whether her new rich husband can help with the bill, not sure if her ex-boyfriend/ short ass bully Sunny Balwani is paying his lawyers
How can you possibly pay for lawyers when you need Birkins? Damn the irony of the derailing thread lol - what a trip