- los esposos y Juan join us and the ladies reveals how they keep it hot in the bedroom and other places
- Her Brokeness really think Juan will re-marry ha because she's making some money now
- Ray and Kurn are an institution
- we finally, sort of, address Michael groping a cameraman
- YellowLightGreenLight hit the nail on the head when she said: "There's nothing worse than a man being cocky about getting away with his guilt."
- SweatyBack ClosedSteakhouse gets an apology from sorry ass Andy about a mix up the second clip of production when Michael exclaims "I didn't touch your butt" and makes all kind of excuses like people in sports do it, I'm from Australia
- this piece of shit with his peeling face also chastises the women for validly wanting to know what happened
- it is revealed by Ascot Brown Dingalong Chris that Michael previously groped that same cameraman
- Queen Kurn tells us that why there is a looming issue about this situation and charges and commends the cameraman for speaking up and props to Ray for saying that Robyn shouldn't have been admonished for being drunk at a party when Michael tries to say she was lying about the having fellatio comment
- The Nosy House Trollop defends her prenup and defends that man. First she said that people use these allegations as extortion and then chastised The Bratz Doll for saying that he could've been paid off
- Get 'im Uncle Ben: I didn't reach out to you because I believe you did it.
- Monique and Candiace hug it out, but according to MLMonique, The Bratz Doll was back on the BS
This episode has been brought to you by talking every way out ya ass always makes you less believable.