today is the first of the autumnal equinox in the northern hemisphere, which means sweater weather (or "sweata weatha" depending on your region), soon an extra hour for sleep, and all "the beautiful fall 'foilage'" you can stand to look at, and i'm not the only one who's excited:
Get your pumpkins and sweatshirts in order as it is officially the first day of fall. 🍁https://t.co/Ut9m5HBHiJ— Twitter Moments (@TwitterMoments) September 23, 2019
As the leaves turn brown and start to #fall, I'm counting on #OnlyYou to keep that pile small. And make sure there's no burn ban in your area before you burn yard debris! #FirstDayofFall #AutumnalEquinox pic.twitter.com/1gu0Oaw01o— Smokey Bear (@smokey_bear) September 23, 2019
🍂Fall Bucket List 🍂— Barnes & Noble (@BNBuzz) September 23, 2019
- Read a thrilling book for spooky season! 📚
- Get a PSL from the #BNCafe. 🎃
- Put on a cozy sweater and read outside. 📖
- Get a new bookish mug for hot coffee or tea. ☕️
- Dress up as a book character for Halloween. 👻#FirstDayOfFall 🍁 pic.twitter.com/gmDSZRP4HX
sources 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16
ontd, how are you feeling? i'm feeling fall af.
and happy bi-visibility day to anyone celebrating!