- we're back to discuss more LightSkint antics and The Bratz Doll trying to use her "pedigree" as a one-upper to all the women
- The husbands and Juan join us which Kurn would never question
- Monique, despite her oil shilling, is the most sensible person in this cast and also so gaaaaaaaaawjuuuuuuuuuuuuuus
- The Bratz Doll brags about being raised in a country club community (bih, you know damn well them white folks probably once thought you were the server, don't fucking brag). Ain't nothing wrong with the hood.
- Her Brokeness is still going to try and flip houses and maybe going to start truckin'
- 3% monogamous
- we review Kween Kurn and Budget Cantrell's "frenemies-ship", The Grand Dame is right, she can fucking spar
- YellowLightGreenLight won't admit to the shitty comments she's made about MLMonique
- Sweatyback ClosedSteakhouse is being awkward around the mens and well, we been knew with whomst he wanted to being having fellatio (bish me too!)
- The ladies argue about whether the infamous comment should've brought up to Ashley at all and Ashley still can't make up her mind about what she wanted Robyn to be sorry for and that women were betraying her
This episode has been brought to you by can these heffas just speak once at a time, expired kangaroo sliders from Oz, and gossip carrier pigeons.