- Supermodel Christie Brinkley went on "The Talk" to set the record straight on her injury that had her leave "Dancing with the stars" and having the injury being called nothing but a ploy to get her daughter Sailor to take her place to improve her career.
- Wendy's comments after seeing video of the injury taking place. Williams "She fractured her shoulder and wrist practicing over the weekend. Well that looked fake as hell. Let me tell you what I see. What I see is a 65 year old hot stuff who looks like if you were going to fracture anything would have been your tailbone. I don't see a wrist or shoulder being fractured,but that was real cute".
- Williams went on to say Brinkley wanted her daughter on the show to improve her burdgening modeling career. Though Williams apologized Tuesday, she said quote" my opinion still stands".
- Brinkley went on " The Talk" to address Williams accusations. Brinkley"Wendy Williams started this rumor,which was stunning to me because I've been on Wendy's show a couple of times. For some reason she liked me and she would call on me to support her in tough times.
- Brinkley says Williams reached out to her for advice on her divorce as Brinkley has had four of them.
- Brinkley than showed her x-ray and the bruises on her arm, wiping her fingers on the bruises to prove they were not make-up. She says what was to be an hour surgery became three hours.
-Brinkley" My message to Wendy is, it's so much more fun to be kind. Try it. It can't feel good to hurt other people. If it feels good, something is seriously wrong".
[Spoiler (click to open)]
"My message to Wendy is, it’s so much more fun to be kind. Try it. It can't feel good to try to hurt other people. If it feels good, something's seriously wrong." - Christie Brinkley's (@seabrinkley) message to #WendyWilliams pic.twitter.com/MIKbX0GOBD— The Talk (@TheTalkCBS) September 19, 2019