- these outfits were choices, but these women are gawjus so it's not as blinding except for the Nosy Sugar Baby's elegant mullet
- Ashley had her baby and the Oz restaurant is closed (RIP emu drive thru)
- Kween Kurn came motherfucking ready before Andy asked a question
- "Saks Fifth Avenue called me!"
- Budget Cantrell is dating her ex-husband, a megachurch pastor who cheated on her
- The Evil Ice Therapist/ Psychiatrist appears because she' irrational and thirsty. OP knows she makes fun of the Bratz Doll crying, but her talking about her half-brother was really sensitive and the women stepping in to defend her feelings was really heartfelt and genuine
- The Bratz Doll brought the WHOLE DAMN DEED and oooooh wheeeeee she tore into the Nosy Sugar Baby, she shouldn't have talked shit about the miscarriage that's just reprehensible
- " Alleged" Groper and his sweaty back ascend up the stairs to watch like a Batman villain (Kurn was right, he loves a camera)
This episode was brought to you by black women are beautiful and rejoice because Real Housewives of Melbourne is coming back soon! Time to cancel Beverly Hills, sorry Garcelle.