- Fashion photographer Peter Lindbergh's official instagram account announced that he had passed away
- Lindbergh was an extremely prolific fashion photographer who primarily shot in black and white
- His 1990 British Vogue cover featuring Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell, Tatjana Patitz, Cindy Crawford, and Christy Turlington is credited as starting the Supermodel era of fashion
- He shot 4 editions of the Pirelli Calender, the most of any photographer
- He most recently shot the Meghan Markle edited Forces for Change issue of British Vogue
source 1 2
RIP! He was such a talent. Post your fave Lindbergh pics in the comments.