- There’s now a restraining order in place barring Jaime Spears from having contact with his two grandsons, which will impact his professional role with Britney when she has custody of the boys.
EXCLUSIVE: Child abuse allegations against Britney Spears' father may cost him role as conservator.https://t.co/iGe3KrPck6— The Blast (@TheBlastNews) September 4, 2019
- The court is currently doing a full investigation into Britney's conservatorship. This involves scrutinizing her medical treatment, her advisors and the current custody arrangement with her kids.
- Court-appointed investigators will interview both 13 y/o Sean and 12 y/o Jayden, as well as Federline to determine how things move forward.
- In April, a longtime senior advisor of Britney's conservatorship, Andrew Wallet, bailed on the group after having issues with the decisions Jamie was making regarding Britney's professional and personal life.
- The court will most likely remove Jaime from his role as conservator and replace him with someone who is a stable force in Britney's life. Sources say the best option may be Britney's mother, Lynne Spears.
- All parties involved in Britney's conservatorship case are due back in court next week.