-Lizzo spoke with "Entertainment Tonight" after her vma performance.
- et shows a clip of Lizzo in her "Truth Hurts" dress in 2017. She says it is takes 10 years to become an overnight success and anybody that pops up has laid the groundwork.
- When she is read a tweet that says her performance is a pep rally for self esteem. She says it is intended as she had a friend that was always happy and when she asked him about it once he said " I'm good at being happy because I was so sad". She says she needs the music to be her therapy.
- Rihanna sent her a DM that said " You f***ed that stage like it was your side b***h.
She said that was a very hard message.
-She says Justin Timberlake is high energy. It's his world and where just living in it.
- She says her DMs are more poppin than her p***y. She doesn't trust guys coming up to her now since they weren't there in the past. She says there has to be something real there or you have to be fine.
- Says she got her name in Jr high when all the kids were adding z's to their names and her name is Melissa.