- Lori Loughlin and her husband Mossimo Giannulli had a hearing at federal court in Boston where they're being charged for mail fraud and money laundering
- They rejected a plea deal of serving 18 - 24 months in jail in April, and decided to go forward with a trial
- The fraud charge alone has a maxium of 20 years in federal prision
- The couple waived their rights to seperate attorneys to present a united front
- Sources close to her say that Lori has been chatting with the tabloids and giving them stories about the kind of defense they've planned for their trial
( Information about their Good Christian defenseCollapse )
- A legal source told People magazine:
"Lori is remorseful, and she has definite regrets. She’s embarrassed and hurt, and she knows that her reputation has been ruined for life.
But she also believes the allegations against her aren’t true," the source continued. "She honestly didn’t think what she was doing was any different than donating money for a library or athletic field. That’s the crux of why she pleaded not guilty."
- Lori's daughter returned to instagram to flip off the media